CSE HTML Validator Lite Review
CSE HTML Validator Lite is free HTML editor and HTML checker for Windows platform. The program have various useful features such as quickly change all tags and attributes to lowercase, automatically place quotation marks around all attribute values, check spelling, quickly change all the headers and footers of every page of your web site when you design your pages using the template tool, strip HTML tags from HTML documents and leaving only the text.
This Lite version is free for personal and educational use with some limited features. There is a professional version which has more advanced features and can be used for business or commercial use.
- HTML, XHTML, CSS editing
- Editor split view and Full screen mode
- Integrates with other software
- Open documents from the Web
- Check spelling
- Change all tags and attributes to lowercase
- Automatically place quotation marks around all attribute values
- Strip HTML tags from HTML documents
- Change all the headers and footers
HAPedit is a freeware code editor which is an acronym for Html Asp Php editor. This useful tool is designed for all developers of dynamic web pages. The program runs under Windows Platform. It is small, simple to use and available in many languages such as French, English, Spanish, German, Brazilian, Italian, Dutch, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Polish, Bulgarian and more. It can be used as HTML editor, ASP editor and PHP editor. Here are some highlight features:
There are various features you can found in the program such as:
- Page preview in browser.
- Project manager.
- Php code compilation.
- Edit html tags.
- Code completion.
- Preview images.
- SQL console.
- FTP Manager.
- Code Explorer and more..
- Minimum System Requirement
- Platforms: Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT4, Me, 98, 95.
- CPU 100 MHz.
- RAM: 32 MB.
- Hard drive: Less than 3 MB on disk for install and more than 5 MB for run-time.
- Screen resolution: 800×600.